- Listings found for you, sent to you, of the types of houses you like, in the areas you want to live in.
- Custom tours, planned and chauffeured by the Buyers Agent. If you want, you can drive yourself and follow your agent so that you can talk over the houses privately between showings.
- Someone to explain the whole process to you, from making the offer to getting the deal closed.
- Someone to help you understand what you must do to protect yourself in a real estate transaction so you get the best property within your budget.
- Someone to buffer you from pushy Sellers, pushy Listing Agents and anyone else who is not looking out for your best interests.
- A highly qualified negotiator to get you the best terms for the house you want.
Why do you need a Buyers Agent?
Foundation Real Estate. All Right Reserved.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m. EST,
Sat 10 a.m.- 8 p.m. EST,
Sun 12 p.m.-6 p.m. EST